• Validation (ISO 15883, 17665, 11607-2)
• Quality Management
• Risk assessment (Classification of families)
• processing of design critical medical devices (Endoscopes; lumen products;robotic instruments)
• Processing of electrosurgical equipment; motor systems; implants
• Instrument Management
• Logistics and storage challenges
• Human resources and leadership
Date, Venue, Course fee and language
***cancelled. New information in April 2021***, KLS Martin World, KLS Martin Platz 2, Tuttlingen/Germany
We reserved accommodations in Hotel "Stadt Tuttlingen". If you need assistance we are happy to reserve on your own account. Accommodation is not included in the course fee.
600 € + VAT, incl. documentation, food and beverages during the training and 1 dinner WITHOUT accommodation
English, at least Level B.1
CSSD manager, CSSD technicians and other employees in CSSD with good English language skills and practical experience in a reprocessing structure for medical devices
A cancellation of the participation up to 5 weeks before the training is free. After that date, the participant is charged with the full course fee. A cancellation of the course by the organization can be done until 5 weeks prior to the training date.
Number of participants
The speakers are practitioners, surgical instruments technicians and hygienic graduated doctors.