- Hospital hygiene
- Material and instrument sciences/production of surgical instruments and their influence on reprocessing processes
- Practical tips for visual inspection, function test of surgical instruments (practical training)
- Possible changes in the surface characteristics of surgical instruments
- Reprocessing of medical products within the supply chain
- Functional areas and constructional subjects related to RUMED
- Basics in cleaning and disinfection
- Decontamination of medical products (practical training)
- Reprocessing of instruments/implants/motors/endoscopy
- Packing and packing materials and processes (incl. practical training)
- Basics in sterilization 1
- Basics in sterilization 2 (incl. practical training)
- Validation of sterilization
- Quality assurance in RUMED
- Documentation in RUMED
Date and Venue
***new date: 23.10.-30.10.2021*** Please note that final decision of date will be taken in April 2021, Aloft City Centre Deira, Baniyas Road, Dubai
Accommodation is not included in course fee. For other hotels please contact us directly and we will send you a short list of possible accommodations. We are happy to help.
US $800 plus VAT incl. documentation, food and beverages during the training and 2 dinners WITHOUT accommodation.
English, at least Level B.1
CSSD manager, CSSD technicians and other employees in CSSD with good English language skills and practical experience in a reprocessing structure for medical devices
A cancellation of the participation up to 6 weeks before the training is free. After that date, the participant is charged with the full course fee. A cancellation of the course by the organization can be done until 5 weeks prior to the training date.
Number of participants
The speakers are practitioners, surgical instruments technicians and hygienic graduated doctors.